This recipe uses the following tea:
ROOIBOS LEMON (visit the tea boutique)
While it is not yet peach season we got a little bit ahead of ourselves with the excitement of spring. Hey, you can order your Rooibos Lemon now to have it on stock for when those juicy fruits are just perfect… or you can do what we did. We found lovely peaches at the market and the drink turned out fantastically. This could very well be a favourite so far. The earthy flavour of rooibos pairs really nicely with sweet peach and tangy lemon. The result is a light, easy sipping afternoon delight. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Peach Punch Lemon Rooibos
Yields: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cocktail glass (we used a martini glass)
- juice from 1/2 medium fresh peach (3/4 ounce depending on juiciness)
- 3 oz strong brew of Rooibos Lemon iced tea
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- slice of lemon for garnish
- Make a strong brew of Rooibos Lemon tea (triple the tea to water ratio) – for this recipe use 1.5 tsp tea leaves for 3 oz boiling water or make more for the later.
- make the peach juice – peel the peached and place in blender and liquify. Place aside.
- Mix the vodka, peach juice, iced Rooibos Lemon tea, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake it up!
- Strain most ice and serve in cocktail glass.
Tea Used in This Recipe:
Visit the Tea Boutique by clicking on the tea below